Kids Knock Knock Jokes Bring Humor in the Family
Jokes for kids should be a part of your daily life. You need to make laughing a habit in your household and knock knock jokes designed for kids does the magic. A good sense of humor can actually light up your family life. It does not take much effort to make a kid laugh. In fact, simply pretending to fall into a heap of leaves can already entertain a toddler. As your child develops, you can already share jokes when his standard of what’s funny becomes more complex.
When you laugh with your kids, you are strengthening your connection with your child. This practice also makes kids more quick-witted and more capable to handle challenges. Some believe that sense of humor is inherited. There is no truth to this statement and no scientific basis. Sense of humor can be learned and it’s important that you let your kids have it in their personality.
Kids knock knock jokes are one of the simplest forms of gag. This can bring delight to kids and they can also share it with their friends and playmates.
Where You Can Find Funny Knock Knock Jokes?
By now, you probably know a few knock knock jokes. This form of frolic has been around for some time now and it’s quite impossible not to hear at least one of your friends throwing funny knock knock jokes. Now, while the knock knock lines you have probably caught may not be easy for a child to comprehend, there are many other jokes of the same approach suited for young individuals which you can find through a number of sources.
The internet can provide you with thousands of hilarious knock knock lines for kids. The market also offers eBooks on the subject of knock knock jokes for children. Such are also available in bookstores in your local area. In case you want something more personalized, you can come up with your own knock knock jokes. By creating your original jokes, you can encourage your kids to originate their own piece, too.
Samples of Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
Here are some samples of knock knockjokes for kids you can immediately try on your children.
Knock Knock Jokes Relating to Music
Kids nowadays are inclined to pop music. They hear the latest hits when they watch the television. They sing along with movie tracks and TV ad background. Kids get familiar with pop songs through social media. Taking into account how kids are adequately familiar with the recent hits and music artists, making use of these songs in your knock knock jokes for kids will surely make them giggle.
- Knock knock! Whos There? Ella. Ella who? Ella ’bout that bass, ’bout that bass, no treble…
- Knock Knock Who’s There? Ahmed Ahmed who? Ahmed the payphone trying to call home. All of my change I spent on you. Knock Knock Who’s There? Daisy! Daisy who? Daisy me rollin, they hatin..
- Knock Knock Who’s There? Wendy! Wendy who? Wendy wind blows de cradle will fall.
- Knock Knock Who’s There? Britney Spears! Britney Spears who? Knock Knock Who’s There? Oops I did it again
- Knock Knock Who’s There? Usher! Usher who? Usher wish you would let me in.
- Knock Knock! Who’s there? Rain! Rain who!? U rain nothing but a hound dog!!
- Knock knock! Whos There? Allah! Allah who? Allah these stars will guide us home.
- Knock Knock Who’s There? Bully! Bully who? Bully Jean is not my lover.
- Knock knock! Whos There? Kenya! Kenya who? Kenya feel the love tonight!
- Knock Knock Who’s There? Goat Goat who? Goat to believe in magic..
Use in a Sentence Type of Knock Knock Jokes
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Ken. Ken who? Ken I come in, it’s freezing out here?
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Alpaca.Alpaca who?Alpaca the trunk, you pack the suitcase!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there?Ada. Ada who?Ada burger for lunch!
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Noah. Noah who? Noah way to open the door?
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Icecream. Icecream who? Icecream if you don’t let me in!
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Honey bee. Honey bee who? Honey bee a dear and get me a glass of water.
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Wooden shoe. Wooden shoe who? Wooden shoe like to hear another joke?
- Knock knockWho’s there? I am. I am who? You don’t know who you are yet?